fuckfuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fuckfuck

fuck off

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RD] The Art of War
Clan Members
Clan Members

Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime15th July 2010, 13:30

Quote :
If you wish to join SpartaGaming, you need to submit an application with the format given below. Create a new topic in the Recruitment Forum with title formatted as:
“Clan Application for - Your Name”

Application Format:

Your Age:
Who invited you:
What games do you play (recently)? If you feel that there are too many to list, list the ones that you want people to know you by.
Favorite game all time:
How long have you been playing with our members?:
What do you like about this clan?:
Why do you want to join [SpartaGaming]:
Why do you think that you should be accepted into the clan:
If you were in a previous clan, why did you leave:

•You must be invited by a current member of [SpartaGaming] before you can even fill out the application.
•Your account on the forum must be at least a month old.
•You must be generally active on the forum or Steam.
•No more than 1 warning (20%) at time of posting application.
•Your topic will be trashed if it doesn't follow the format or is incomplete.

Process:
A poll will be created for the clan to vote on when your application has been approved. The voting process lasts seven days, or until majority have voted. It is open for all Admins, Moderators, and Clan Members. A simple majority is required to win.

Applications will be limited to 4 a month. No exceptions and no rollovers.

Um, hello there.

Your Age: 17
Who invited you: No one (lol or strong did)
What games do you play (recently)? If you feel that there are too many to list, list the ones that you want people to know you by: CS, MW2, COD4, BF2 etc
Favorite game all time: Er, CS or MW2
How long have you been playing with our members?: Havent :p I script all custom heroes for the SH servers though
What do you like about this clan?: Strong Very Happy
Why do you want to join [SpartaGaming]: Im just bored, really (not)
Why do you think that you should be accepted into the clan: I make all custom heroes :p
If you were in a previous clan, why did you leave: I am one of the owners of the clan Red Doom [RD]. I havent left it at all.

P.S

I posted here because there wasnt any Members Presentation or alike, if this is some kind of scrim/team app, just remove it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime17th July 2010, 13:29

[RD] The Art of War wrote:
Quote :
If you wish to join SpartaGaming, you need to submit an application with the format given below. Create a new topic in the Recruitment Forum with title formatted as:
“Clan Application for - Your Name”

Application Format:

Your Age:
Who invited you:
What games do you play (recently)? If you feel that there are too many to list, list the ones that you want people to know you by.
Favorite game all time:
How long have you been playing with our members?:
What do you like about this clan?:
Why do you want to join [SpartaGaming]:
Why do you think that you should be accepted into the clan:
If you were in a previous clan, why did you leave:

•You must be invited by a current member of [SpartaGaming] before you can even fill out the application.
•Your account on the forum must be at least a month old.
•You must be generally active on the forum or Steam.
•No more than 1 warning (20%) at time of posting application.
•Your topic will be trashed if it doesn't follow the format or is incomplete.

Process:
A poll will be created for the clan to vote on when your application has been approved. The voting process lasts seven days, or until majority have voted. It is open for all Admins, Moderators, and Clan Members. A simple majority is required to win.

Applications will be limited to 4 a month. No exceptions and no rollovers.

Um, hello there.

Your Age: 17
Who invited you: No one (lol or strong did)
What games do you play (recently)? If you feel that there are too many to list, list the ones that you want people to know you by: CS, MW2, COD4, BF2 etc
Favorite game all time: Er, CS or MW2
How long have you been playing with our members?: Havent :p I script all custom heroes for the SH servers though
What do you like about this clan?: Strong Very Happy
Why do you want to join [SpartaGaming]: Im just bored, really (not)
Why do you think that you should be accepted into the clan: I make all custom heroes :p
If you were in a previous clan, why did you leave: I am one of the owners of the clan Red Doom [RD]. I havent left it at all.

P.S

I posted here because there wasnt any Members Presentation or alike, if this is some kind of scrim/team app, just remove it.

accepted. Welcome [RD] The Art of War.
Back to top Go down
[RD] The Art of War
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime17th July 2010, 14:50

Merci beacoup mon ami = Thank you my french in the awesome(yeah really...) language french :p
Back to top Go down
noedelsoep
Banned
Banned
noedelsoep

PostSubject: Re: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime18th July 2010, 06:08

congratz , hope u have a good time or sumting
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparta-gaming.tk
[RD] The Art of War
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime18th July 2010, 11:26

Haha well yeah thanks. Youre the server hoster huh? :p
Back to top Go down
noedelsoep
Banned
Banned
noedelsoep

PostSubject: Re: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime18th July 2010, 11:57

yeps , well atm just on my home pc , buth thinking bout renting one in some days cause my pc has been running non stop and my dad complaints bout it . Smile and if i rent a server it would include a good webspace for fast download
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparta-gaming.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]   Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan app: [RD] The Art of War :o [accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fuckfuck :: Clan Applications :: Clan Applications-
Jump to: